Friday, July 14, 2006

New haircut

Got a haircut today, you like? I think I look silly. I was talking to my stylist, she and her husband are also an interracial couple. We had a nice conversation on interracial marriage. After that, I went shopping at my favorite store Target. For dinner, Peter made some yummy burgers. Thinking about going to the farmers market tomorrow. Someone brought this key lime cheesecake dip with graham crackers to work the other day. The cheesecake dip was made with this mix by Two Sisters Pantry, so delicious. I know they have a stand at the farmers market, and that's where I will be tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked your previous bangs more... but this one isn't bad... I am really disliking my hairstyle now!!

Ady Won said...

You look so cute, not silly la!