Thursday, August 24, 2006

I have been having some back problem lately. This morning it was so bad that I had to call in sick for a few hours. I love stretching, but I'm not sure how much stretching is going to help this pain. I haven't gone to the doctor yet. I don't like taking medicine either, so nothing for me. It's okay! I'm a tough cookie! I was already having a shitty day because of my back pain, so when Peter told me there's only one fudgesicle left, I was screaming, "How can you do this to me? I've only had one. Why are you so selfish? ..." Peter bursted out laughing, "I was just kidding." Oh my! Did I just yell at my husband over some silly fudgesicles? I need to go to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should go to a PT...

Chenni said...

I work with PTs. I got some streching tips from them. It's kinda working.