Monday, September 18, 2006

I got my bangs trimmed this afternoon. It was nice, but I had to do some touch up when I got home. Then I went to tattoo shopping with Mary Ann. Okay, don't get too excited yet my friends, we were just looking. So far neither of us has any ink on my body yet. I was creeped out by the buzzing sound of the needles. I haven't seen any design I'm dying to have marked on myself permanently, and I doubt if I ever will. I should be extremely picky when it comes to things like that. Don't want anything that will scream "What were you thinking?!" later. There's this little pizza place called Big Tomato. They have a sign that says "lousy service". No kidding. You walk in there, and then up to this tiny counter, no big menu hanging up above, just a stack of paper menus you can pick up at the counter. We had the New York style, which is my favorite, with Italian sausages and mushroom. It was very good. High recommened.

No comments: