Monday, September 11, 2006

It's been rainning for a few days now, when is it gonna stop? The gloomy weather is kinda soothing, but it also makes me dreary. I feel lack of interest in doing anything, but that's not new for me. I think it's the pace of the mid-west. I'm not used to this slow pace life style. Anyway, I can smell the fall coming soon. That's my favorite season. I love fall and winter. That's when all the best holiday are, halloween, thanksgiving, christmas. I'm getting a little excited for halloween this year. I have a house to decorate and candies to hand out to the kids from the neighborhood. My mood has just been lifted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for some reason, I have found myself to be the only person who likes summers amongst my friends... I am sad that summer is just slipping by...