Friday, October 13, 2006

We had a lot of fun at Peter's cousin Amy's wedding. It's also fun to see the whole family together whether we enjoy it or not. I love the asian food they served at the reception. I like how they asked each guest to go up to the altar to light a candle and say a prayer for the couple. I think that's a sweet idea. Being married to the love of your life is so wonderful, I feel incredibly lucky to have found mine. When you know he's the one, why waste more time dating? Dating is sweet and exciting, but that doesn't last forever. In a marriage, the man and woman should become one. It's not about losing your own identity, it's about becoming part of each other. Love your wife/ husband as you love yourself.

Peter and I don't take picture of ourselves that often. I stole this one from Wendy. Pete looked tired.

No comments: