Saturday, December 01, 2007

The hospital gift shop and salon were having a sale today. Everything was 30% off. Didn't really need anything, but I went to check it out anyway. There I saw this tourmaline ceramic flat iron marked as $120. My first reaction was "what the?!", and it's not even a CHI. After listening to my co-workers who have this kind of flat irons, though not the same brand, telling me how well they work and how much they love theirs blah blah blah... I was convinced it's worth the money. I thought I had a good deal when it ended up being $84 after the discount until I looked it up online tonight. They cost less than $70 every site I looked at. Needless to say, I'm pretty pissed right now. I feel like a SUCKER. I'm going to call them tomorrow and demand a refund.

2 comments:

mama2boys said...

did you get a refund??? that's too bad. :-( I am glad I didn't work this year-last year I spent way too much money, too.

Chenni said...

I was going to call them, but it was Saturday and they called me in to be secretary that day, so I forgot.