Friday, February 29, 2008

happy birthday

It's my 28th and also 7th birthday. Peter got me some sunflowers. They were my favorite flowers when I was little. We had lunch with our friends and dinner at the cheesecake factory with my mom. After tonight, Peter and I vowed not to ever go to restaurants with Eli again until he understands the word "no". He actually wasn't bad. He only cried a little bit when we were seated, but we got the look from the people that were sitting next to us. I had never gotten "the look" before. I was petrified with embarrassment. I couldn't enjoy my birthday dinner because I was trying to finish it as fast as I could while watching Eli intensely making sure he didn't start the crying again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BDAY AGAIN!
BB仔出街係甘架LA!唔好理旁人既目光LA

Anonymous said...

我係SHAN