Friday, May 22, 2009

it's hard to talk about money

I'm back at zero again. I have done a lot of good things but also plenty of bad things in my life. The one thing that has been holding me back was my spending habit. I may look like an adult, but I was acting like a child. That's what got us into the situation we are in right now. After out trip to Hong Kong, we were financially ruinned. I had tried to change many times before, but this time is for real. I pray that God will give me strength and wisdom to get us back to a financially comfortable state.  

3 comments:

Amanda said...

The " I can't help myself moments" always have a way of biting back at us, right?

Wing said...

I'm glad you're doing this! Call me when you wanna buy something and I'll talk you out of it. You know I'll be brutally honest with you. I'm serious. =)

Chenni said...

Thanks Wing. I have been really good lately. I hope we can still visit you sometime.