Monday, July 25, 2011

Despite all the screaming, yelling, whining, and troubles from my kids, we still had a great time in Chicago. My husband and I had been there a few times before, but it was my parents' first. Didn't really plan the trip, but I knew there were a few places I want all of us to go. We tried to hit as many places as we could during the couple days we were there. At the end of the trip, we were so ready to go home.
Parents' first Danny's and Chicago Chinatown
Chicago was so foggy. I had never seen Chicago in such mystical state. It gave a different feeling. 
A friend told me I had to go to the Bean. The Bean was dirty that day. 
My mom and I are scare of height. It was beautiful though to look at. 
beautiful Chicago night view from our hotel room
Ready to be home

No comments: