Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Today is my birthday. I feel so blessed to have so many friends wished me Happy Birthday on Facebook through texts. I started celebrating my leap year day birthday on Saturday. One of my favorite things to do is to have dinner with friends. I know it sounds boring, but I enjoy good food and great conversations. 

My husband and I are not big on surprises or romantic gestures. We always know what our gifts are going to be, because we help each other pick out gifts for ourselves. For my special day this year, I got myself a pair of pearl earrings and a camera. Even though I love my Canon DSLR, I don't always want to carry that around. 

Some photos I took with my new camera.




It doesn't bother me that I'm getting older. However, it bothers me that I'm falling apart as I'm getting older. Last year I was diagnosed with Grave's disease. Thanks to the Lord, I don't have that anymore, and my doctor is going to stop all my medication in the next few weeks. Without health, there's really nothing left of us. 

No comments: