Friday, September 22, 2006

Three days pain preceptor seminar is finally over. I shouldn't say "finally" because I really enjoyed it. I was exhausted when I came home. I have only slept for 4 hours every night for the past three nights. For people like me who needs at least 8 hours sleep every night, this is just intolerable. I was going to take a little nap, which turned into a 3 hours makeup sleep. It's starting to get cold really fast. Good thing I have a warm body to cuddle with.

I went to M.A.C. today, and there was this boy (I call him boy because he really is just a boy, maybe in his early 20s) who showed me some good techniques. It's a delightful experience when a makeup artist actually knows what he's doing. I have encountered so many that were disappointing. I walked out there with new eyeshadows and blush and feeling pretty good.

No comments: