Friday, December 28, 2007

My mom got in okay last night. What a relief. This is the first time my mom has ever seen snow. She saw the ones along the street and thought they were styrofoams. Oh silly mom. I was really worried about my mom traveling by herself because of her bad case of motion sickness and very limited english speaking. She told me she got lost a few times at the O'Hare airport and had to ask people for directions. I guess she's not as helpless as I thought. I'm looking forward to this weekend because both Peter and I have four days weekend off together.

2 comments:

mama2boys said...

yay! I was wondering if she got in ok. Glad all is well! Now baby can come-grandma is here!! :-)

Wing said...

This reminds me of when my mom came by herself in 2004... I was really worried too, but there were always people around her who could speak Cantonese. What a blessing.