Friday, January 04, 2008


Our first baby boy Elijah Michael Armstrong is finally here. He's two weeks early, but because of a sudden onset of mild preeclampsia, they decided to induce me. I would love to write a lengthy blog about how my three days labor induction went, but my body is still not up for it yet. The important thing is we have a healthy and beautiful baby in the end. We brought him home two days ago. Trying to adjust to the new mommy role is not easy. It's very overwhelming at times. I wouldn't be able to do it without the support of my husband, family and friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah~ 雙眼皮架!好大隻ar!!
好開心ar!幾多磅ar?好想抱下佢ar

mama2boys said...

He is so beautiful!! :-) when I look at a newborn it reminds me how good God is to us!! :-) remember to call me if you need anything-I'm here!!!!!

Wing said...

3-day inductions?? Wow! I'm glad you're okay!