Tuesday, January 08, 2008

It's been a week since Eli was born. Thing are getting a little bit better. He still cries a lot. I wonder if he has baby colic. He has shown some signs and symptoms of it, and I was told that colic runs in my husband's family. Last night was Peter's first night going back to work. I was quite nervous about handling Eli by myself at night. Peter has been the one doing most of the diaper changes and putting him to sleep. I have no problem with changing diapers, but I suck at calming him down. I get frustrated and lose my patience easily. After trying for two hours putting Eli to sleep without success, my mom came to my rescue. She took over so I could take a nap. When I woke up, I found Eli sleeping in bed with her calmly and peacefully. He ended up sleeping 4 hours straight twice last night. This morning, he's more alert and was able to interact more. Same with me too, I feel most rested since I have been back from the hospital. I'm so grateful my mom's here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

真係世上只有媽媽好AR!
好彩伯母係你身邊咋~
唔係我驚你發癲AR
HAHAHAHA
努力AR!

Wing said...

that's great your mom is here!